Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

little reminders

I'm amazed at how some people can spend so much time together and not grow tired of each other and our faults. It's good to feel loved, not in-spite of or despite my faults...just plain loved. It's incredible that you can spend every day with some people and not acknowledge the qualities you love about them...and then the smallest thing and it's like meeting them for the first time all over again.

Tiny changes throughout our lives help us become who He wants us to be. My tiny change for today is to open my eyes and try to look at people as though we have just met, realizing my love for them all over again. Hoping these tiny changes help me live a better life for Him, for others and for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home