Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Friday, January 27, 2006

a new beginning

Yesterday was the beginning of a new me...a me free from anything that links me to my past. I am at a point where I can stop looking back and focus on the future and that gives me a feeling of peace.

I thought it would feel different. That I might be sad or even cry at the end of such an important part of my life, but I didn't. I actually had the best nights sleep in a long time, I slept the entire night. A gift from God.

My parents are coming in town tonight...I'm very excited. I love seeing them and having them around. My mom is staying for a whole week! She's going to attempt to teach me how to knit. It should be interesting, considering I will be useless with all the medication I will be taking. But it will be fun. The last time she tried teaching me was hysterical. My mom is right handed and I'm left handed so everything she taught me ended up being backward. Hard as I tried I just couldn't knit anything without it being inside out!

This weekend should be relaxing. We are going to do some things around the house and prepare the basement for whoever moves in. I think we might visit Waxhaw. Just kind of bum around, which is always fun. Hopefully I will get the stink from my brothers dogs out of the house before they get here...yuck!

Quote of the day: "You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you" -John Wooden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home