Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Friday, January 13, 2006

Grown up...

It's a dreary day. It's cold and rainy and all I want to do is curl up and read a good book. I should probably go grocery shopping...I'll compromise and lay on the couch with two dogs and my roommate. My roommate...the woman who prompted my thoughts for this entry. Entry? I guess I look at this as some type of journal, though I should watch what I write (you never know who stalks you!!!). Back to my roomie...

What a woman. She is incredible and I love her. She went to visit her boyfriend this past weekend and came back...ENGAGED!!! We all knew it was going to happen but I'm not sure any of us expected it before he was down here. What a way to start the new year! Her ring, you might ask, what does it look like? It's beautiful! So simple, so sparkly...so her.

I had thoughts on how we are so young and it's weird that everyone around me is either engaged, married or expecting a baby...but it's not. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm entering a new phase in life and that phase seems to be adulthood. Who new it would ever happen.

I love my roomie and her fiance...may God continue to bless them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home