Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

missing home

Well, it's Thursday night around 10pm (that would make it around 4pm on the east coast of the US)and I'm packing everything up to head home...well, I'm typing right now and then am going to finish packing.

It's been a great trip. We traveled to a lot of places and saw a lot of things, but I'm ready to come home.

After I get home and things get back to normal, I will post some of the hundreds of pictures from our trip and tell you more about it. I will also finish telling you about our Sunday in Martinsville at some point.

I've missed you all terribly and can't wait for some good hugs...I'm starving!!!

growing through His love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home