Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Friday, July 31, 2009

Plano PD

Plano PD is quickly becoming part of our family at the office. A few weeks ago our IT Tech had his laptop stolen (then returned) and early this morning our clubhouse was broken into. Nothing was stolen, luckily, but they tried hard for the flat screen! We found out that 6 other communities were hit in our area. It doesn't sound like the same group so we are worried that there will be another attempt...the others had rent stolen.

What a day. I got nothing done...nothing on my list anyway. The good news? After almost two weeks of ridiculously late nights and little sleep....the house is almost packed and moving day is near! I saw my apartment and it is wonderful! Well, as wonderful as a teenie tiny one bedroom can be! I'm excited. Which is more than I can say for last week at this time. I was angry and sad and not looking forward to this move at all. Now, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the dogs being cooped up in the tiny apartment and not having a yard.

Ok, now I'm super excited about moving....there's a snake in the yard. And my mom is pretty sure it's a rattle snake. AHHHHHH! guess we won't be chillin in the backyard any time soon!

Ok. Time for bed. Work tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home