Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Monday, July 13, 2009

down memory road...

well, i'm beginning to pack...again. it feels like all i do is pack and unpack. moving back into an apartment. me and three dogs. lovely. the good news...i think our house is rented. the bad news...i think our house is rented.


packing always gets me looking at the past, which then causes the packing to take forever. i get distracted soooooo easily and without someone here to keep me on point there's no telling how long it will take me this time. that being said, i just found my album from europe 2006. it was incredible. i miss so much about that trip. mostly....i miss sara.
the moulin rouge...that's a night i'll never forget. loving and missing you...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home