Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello again....

It's been a while since I've written....which is weird because I have so much running through my head every day and I like to get it out so I can relax. I guess it has something to do with being on the computer for 15 hours a day. Which, by the way, is why I now have glasses!!!!! I will post some pictures so that you all may make fun of me and call me four eyes!

For those of you who are far away....I miss you terribly and think about you every day. For those who are close....I also think about you every day but don't necessarily miss you terribly!!!

I am going to get on tonight (I hope!) and get all these random thoughts out of my head. I think I'm going to start writing my book....been procrastinating long enough. See...random!!!!! I love you all and carry you each in my heart.

struggling to grow through His love...

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle and David said...

Welcome back! I keep checking for any updates, so glad you are posting again! I love you!! Hope Ryan is back home with you!!

4:50 PM, June 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home