Walk With Me

Experiencing life...wide open

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Thursday, June 22, 2006

never enough water

well, it's safe to say that you can never drink too much water. for those who work with me, ummm, sarah, you know i drink water like crazy...probably a gallon a day. apparently that's not good enough for my body. i spent most of last night in the hospital being stuck in the arm with a needle so they could pump me full of fluids. blah! i hate needles. you all would have died had you seen my pitiful reaction when the nurse was starting my line...i was two seconds and half a breath from passing out. who knew i could be such a wimp.

so, she got the line started and i spent the next hour watching dr. phil. after the show it was decided i was good to go and the nurse unhooked me, would you believe i almost passed out again??? hope i get over that some day.

i'm feeling better today. followed up with my physician and am going to have tons of tests done...hopefully booth will be back and can hold my hand. he and i will have one more thing in common. :-(

please keep me in your thoughts and pray that there's nothing seriously wrong (or really gross!). kinda nervous about the tests to come.

growing through His love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home